
Adelie has always been my child to fight sleep, so when I put her down tonight she got up about 100 times. Ok, I may be exaggerating, but it seemed like 100. Finally, when I thought she was down, she called for me & told me she had to ask me a question. I told her I was sure it could wait until morning, but she asked anyway. "Are worms insects?" I had to laugh out loud because that is such an Adelie question. Her mind is always working even when it needs rest. My response was NO, but it piqued my interest so I googled it. (What did my parents do w/o Google...oh yeah, World Book Encylopedia!). I had a quick refresher on earthworms that took me back to Mr. Manual's Biology class when we dissected an earthworm. I am now prepared to tell Adelie all about the earthworm; although, I am sure she knows as much as I do. Onto the next subject tomorrow night I am sure!
I just had to post this because it amazes me how little brains work & Adelie's works in overdrive.

Whoo Hooo! So glad you are blogging! Love to hear all the Reid and Adelie stories! Addy was trying to teach Kason all about insects over the fence the other day. She was up in the fort just talking away. We couldn't hear all of what she was saying, but that didn't seem to phase her at all! :) Such sweet kids!
ReplyDeleteShe is so smart! I love my inquisitive niece :) Hopefully she WILL NOT have Mr. Manual....and if she does, she'll def. give him a run for his money like we all did! XOXO!! Kisses to my worm lovin' niece!
ReplyDelete