Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Children


Ok, here is my real first post about my kids & the joy they bring to my life.
Adelie is a 5 year old little lady with an imagination that has no limits & a mind that challenges me daily. She mentally wears me out to tell you the truth! Today, she has told me about marsupials, animal habitats, and Australia! Needless to say, she has an incredible Kindergarten teacher, but she also has a great love of learning that I have never possessed. She loves drama, art, and is bound to be a liberal hippy chic...much to her daddy's dismay!!!
Reid Thomas is my 3 year old little man! He makes me laugh several times a day while possessing a very laid back disposition. He is very articulate and will repeat anything I say. One of his most favorite sayings is "God Almighty" & I don't think he is praising the Lord. I always say if God could guarantee me another Reid, I would have a million....but we all no there are no guarantees in life!
I cannot praise God enough for my children & family. They are truly my rock and when I have a bad day, I sneak into their rooms at night when all is quiet & listen to the stillness of their breathing, watch the peacefulness of their faces, & thank God for my little angels. Good night for now!

1 comment: